Welcome! Let’s talk about three of the most important factors for your retirement.
During this video, we discuss:
- Retirement income, such as Social Security
- Ideas on how much you can spend from your savings (or figuring out how much you need to save)
- Healthcare costs in retirement
Get answers to questions like:
- How can you get the most out of Social Security, and should you even include Social Security benefits in your retirement plan?
- You’ve seen those huge, scary numbers for healthcare costs. How will that really work out for most people?
Justin Pritchard, CFP® has been helping people with retirement for 15 years. As a fee-only fiduciary, he does not receive any commissions for selling financial products.
You can watch the whole thing now, listen to it over time at your convenience.
More resources for retirement planners:
- 11 Questions to Ask a Financial Advisor
- The 4% Rule for Retirement (Pros and Cons)
- How Much Income Will You Need in Retirement?