You’re on your way to getting your questions answered — there’s no cost to chat!
This is the calendar for Justin Pritchard, CFP®:
- I have 15 years of experience helping people with their finances.
- We can work together online or by phone, regardless of where you live (assuming your state doesn’t prohibit this).
- As a fee-only fiduciary, I don’t earn commissions, and I’m legally bound to act in your best interest. You always know what you pay (see pricing).
- You can learn a lot more about me here.
Here’s how the calendar works:
- We can chat for 10 minutes, and there’s no charge to do so.
- If you never want to talk again, that’s fine — I won’t pester you.
- I won’t add you to a mailing list or call unless you say I can.
- You might continue to see ads for Approach Financial, but I don’t control (or know) who specifically sees them.
- Ask me anything, and if I know the answers, I’ll just answer. Although I’ve been doing this for 15 years, I don’t know everything.
- If I don’t know the answers off the top of my head, I might (or might not) do some homework and give you the answer later — assuming you want that.
- We’ll talk on the phone or by an encrypted Zoom video meeting.
- This isn’t full financial planning, but it’s an opportunity to get a few important answers.
- Want some reading material? Download some of my freebies to help you plan and invest.
So, what’s on your mind?
To get the creative juices flowing, we can talk about things like your long-term goals, retirement planning, insurance topics, investing, loans (to help understand what you’re paying in interest on your mortgage, for example) or other topics.
I’m looking forward to it!
Justin Pritchard, MBA, CFP ®