Thanks for your interest—let’s start the conversation today. We’ll begin with an overview of what you’re looking for and whether or not I can help. There’s no charge to inquire, and you may gain valuable information.
Whether you’re here in Montrose or you want to work together remotely (by phone, video, email, and mail—who wants to drive and find parking anyway?), I’d love to hear from you! I can work with people in Colorado and most other states.
Here’s the best way to get started:
- Send an email.
- Write a brief (or longer) overview of what’s on your mind and what I can help with. Please don’t include any confidential information.
Where’s the phone number? The best way to reach out is to send an email. This improves your chances of connecting with me, and I don’t add you to an email list if you just write with an inquiry.
Typical clients: I primarily work with two types of clients:
- Individuals or families planning for goals like retirement
- Small businesses offering retirement plans like 401(k) plans
You look like most (but not all) of my clients if you:
- Are planning for retirement or a transition
- Are in your 40s or older
- Have retirement savings of $100,000 to $5 million
- Are not struggling with debt
- Want help from a financial advisor, even though you’re probably smart enough to figure everything out yourself (there’s just not enough time, or you want professional guidance)
- Do not want hot stock tips
As a fee-only financial advisor:
- I do not accept commissions.
- I am a fiduciary who is required to act in your best interests.
- You are not required to transfer accounts or invest a minimum amount with me.
Approach Financial Planning
236 South 3rd St. PMB 216
Montrose, CO 81401
402 S. 2nd St., Ste. 6
Montrose, CO 81401
Get Your Free eBooks!
See critical big-picture retirement concepts illustrated in charts—explained in plain English by Justin Pritchard, CFP®. Complete with an overview of the most important aspects and takeaways you can use to improve your chances of success. In PDF format. As a bonus, you get a guide to “safe” investing, and a series of educational messages (which you can quit at any time).Get Your Guide!
Interested in a preview of some of the process and tools we might use? This video helps paint the picture: